The tour of South Bohemia for members of the Bristol and Gloucestershire Archaeological Society looks like it is fully booked and so I am about to start finalising the tour details with the venues, restaurants and hotel.
I thought you might be interested in the itinerary:
- Holasovice, Kratochvile, & Prachatice (town and lace museum),
- Ceske Budejovice, Ales Gallery, Budweiser Budvar Brewery,
- Zlata Koruna, Cesky Krumlov
- Trebon (Castle, Exhibition on the Landscape), Fishponds and Jindrichuv Hradec,
- Buskov Hammer Mill, Zumberk, Vyssi Brod
I have featured several places on the itinerary in posts on this blog and have put links in the above. I will try and put up posts on the rest.