Sunday, 9 January 2011

New Year, New Website

Happy New Year to you all.

I apologise about the absence of posts since the New Year. I have been busy. Firstly I have been busy with the Czech Tours business and secondly I have been upgrading the family website about Cesky Krumlov. Our Ceskykrumlovholiday website hadn't changed much since we created it several years ago and it was beginning to be out-of-date and worse look it. So a revamp was needed and once I'd started I realised just how much work I had taken on.

Although we now have the new business, I decided to leave the website as primarily an information resource for potential visitors to Cesky Krumlov. The official Cesky Krumlov website, although enormous and full of information, is not the easiest to use. Indeed the very fact that it is so big makes it rather overwhelming and off-putting. Any way our website remains our personal take on what to see and do on a holiday to Cesky Krumlov. I would welcome your feedback and suggestions, so please have a look at it on http://www.ceskykrumlovholiday.co.uk

Regards Zoe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...