Thursday, 18 March 2010

Archaeological tour


The tour of South Bohemia for members of the Bristol and Gloucestershire Archaeological Society looks like it is fully booked and so I am about to start finalising the tour details with the venues, restaurants and hotel.

I thought you might be interested in the itinerary:
There was so much more I could have included, but there just wasn't enough time to do everything, maybe next time.... If there is a next time. Anyway if there is anyone out there who fancies me organising a tour for them, do get in touch by either leaving a comment or via my email, which you will find on my website (link in sidebar).

I have featured several places on the itinerary in posts on this blog and have put links in the above. I will try and put up posts on the rest.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...